- Traditional Auction
- BMA provides traditional auction services for sellers and buyers nationally. Our Auctioneers are licenced professionals,
with experience in all facets of auctioning from goods & chattels, motor vehicles, trucks, plant and equipment and many other items.
Our auctions are conducted from a fixed auction box with an auctioneer and two spotters, with all bids appearing on the large television
screens in the auction lane. On some days we will run simultaneously two auctions, with speciality auctions on other days.
Traditional auctions will include static auctions for goods and chattels from are movable auction podium with an auctioneer and two or three spotters.
Off Site auctions are conducted in the same manner as above but sometimes have to be varied according to customer requirements and site OHS regulations.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more personal information.
- Simulcast Auctions
These are our live internet auctions, broadcast via the world wide web, this enables all buyers and viewers to watch the auction live and in real time.
It is broadcast in streaming video and audio and no extra hardware or programs are needed to be downloaded to watch these sales. See Simulcast FAQ’s (hyperlink)
A catalogue can be downloaded for all these sales. You can pre bid and pre inspect, you can also bid or view via your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Vehicle Presentation and Rectification
In order to secure the best possible price for our client’s cars, BMA invests heavily in the presentation of the cars.
BMA has its own quality presentation procedure which include:
All decals removed
Engines steam cleaned
Carpets and Seats shampooed
We also provide a total Autofleet Service including the following
This is all conducted on site in a One Stop Shop.
- automotive rectification and repair,
- Dentless (PDR),
- Paint and panel,
- Automotive Glass repair and replacement,
- Auto Electrical,
- Transmission, Differential, Brakes, Clutch and all drive train components rectification,
- New Vehicle Recall and Warranty work
For more information call 13 50 52 or email@example.com
- This is an online web based platform exclusively for Fleet Owners and vendors to monitor and track their assets whilst they are in our care.
Access to this is provided securely and is password protected to provide you with the confidence that only authorised personnel have control of your assets.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender Sales
Similar to the Online Auction, the online tender process allows potential purchasers to tender on items that are catalogued,
photographed, inspected and detailed.
For more information email@example.com
- Fixed Price Public and Wholesale
It is important to BMA’s dealers and clients that their vehicles are always available for sale. Accordingly we operate a strong wholesale service which assists our clients in selling their cars at any time outside of the auction process.
The program initiated over 10 years ago has proved to be a great success. It works by targeting buyers who are not comfortable with the auction or from a retail environment.
The net is the buyer’s showroom; this is particularly convenient for the private buyer. All cars are displayed with the full-on road costs. Once a bid is accepted the purchaser pays a security deposit which secures the vehicle for 5 days.
Typically, fix price is suitable for late model vehicles, with the balance of manufacturers’ warranty.
The benefit to vendor is they receive a sale price above the auction reserve.
- BMA is a leader in online auction; we currently have 4 online products.
This gives our clients the opportunity to sell their vehicles to a large number of registered buyers around Australia at online only auctions.
Similar to the Online Auction, the online tender process allows potential purchasers to tender on vehicles that are catalogued, photographed, inspected and detailed.
This allows the purchaser to participate in a live auction. A live feed is streamed onto the net, which allows them to participate as a normal buyer.
- Brisbane Motor Auctions support the sales of their client’s cars with extensive advertising.
- Courier Mail
- Queensland Country Life
- Financial Review
- Trader Boat
- 4BC & 4BH
- EDM Auto e-mail
- Trading Post
- Quest Newspapers
- Interstate Metropolitan Papers
- Trailer Boat
- Fax Stream
- Government Vehicle Fax Stream
- Industrial – Plant & Machinery
- At BMA we are always looking to increase our product range. Our Industrial department has proven to be a successful addition, with monthly
(regular) Machinery and equipment auctions we offer our clients(customers, vendors) the opportunity to auction their trucks, trailers, plant,
equipment and general goods as part our seamless service.
- Preferred Dealer
- This is a dedicated program for dealers who have entered into agreements with major FMO’s. RCO’s & Government for the resupply of new motor vehicles.
And are given first rights to purchase and obtain end of term inventory from vendors. This is performed through a secure web based platform and is
at a fixed price and inventory can be purchased direct from the website, invoiced paid and collected trouble free for the end user.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.